Now- a- days people are very busy in their works. So they try to do many works in the same time specially during the cooking. During rush period many times dishes goes waste and also a lot of energy consumed.
To overcome above problem, we are designing a system which is named as ‘COOKING MONITOR’. This system will monitor the cooking equipment like pressure cooker and LPG cylinder. By using this system we can control wastage of food and energy. We can decide whistle of pressure cooker and after blowing that fixed whistles regulator of gas cylinder would be automatically off.
1. MICROCONTROLLER: It is a processor which takes input and after processing it gives output.
2. SETTING BUTTONS: These buttons used to set that after how much whistles gas regulator get off.
3. PRESSURE COOKER WHISTLING SENSOR: This sensor is used to detect whistles.
4. ALARM: This alarm is used to indicate the food is cooked and also to alert us in case of risk.
5. GAS REGULATOR: Gas regulator is use to regulate output of LPG at the time of cooking food.
This pages is developed to give users a genuine web materials of all types throughout the world. Many articles, by experts are publishing here, every hours. You can publish your topics as well as you can comment on all posted topics and learn more. Many types of topics are published here like Technology based ( Electronics, Electricals, Mechanicals, civil engineering, computer science, programming and software development, Assemply language codings), Health like medicine, healthy diets, Homeopathy etc) and many types of latest news updates.