1. MICROCONTROLLER: It is a processor which takes input and after processing it gives output.
2. SETTING BUTTONS: These buttons used to set that after how much whistles gas regulator get off.
3. PRESSURE COOKER WHISTLING SENSOR: This sensor is used to detect whistles.
4. ALARM: This alarm is used to indicate the food is cooked and also to alert us in case of risk.
5. GAS REGULATOR: Gas regulator is use to regulate output of LPG at the time of cooking food.
ADVANTAGE AND APPLICATION:
- No wastage of energy
- Safe food
- It can be used in boiling milk and baking oven.