views : 37
Robotic Weapon System
Robotic weapon system is an advance technology based robotic machine which is inbuilt with various sensor based automated technologies. This system is made to use for encounter enemy from remote area. It is fitted with gun to fire enemy in any position. It is fully wireless control and vision interface using live camera mounted on it. This Robotic weapon system can be used by army and police for sophisticated situation. It is design in such a way that its targeting a target is very easy and highly precise.
Image : Robotic Weapon System mounted with machine gun
In this, Robotic weapon system, we are designing a robot with four wheels. Two wheels are powered by DC gear motor to drive robotic body. These wheels are controlled wirelessly using RF communication system. One DC gear motor is used to rotate gun position in vertical movement and horizontal movements are done by its driving wheels. Gun trigger is control by electromechanical arrangement. Its visual interface is done by wi-fi camera which can be easy view on any wi-fi enable device like smartphones and Computer.
Image : working of Robotic Weapon System mounted with machine gun
Image : BLOCK DIAGRAM-Robotic Weapon System mounted with machine gun
Image : Circuit diagram of Robotic Weapon System mounted with machine gun
ADVANTAGES (Robotic Weapon System mounted with machine gun)
- Wireless controlling
- Battery operated, very portable.
- Big wheel, easy to drive on rough and tough remote area.
- Long range RF module
- Live video streaming, very easy to navigate and targeting.
- Full movement of robot body and gun
- Very easy to target.
- Microcontroller controlling, very accurate and fast.
FUTURE IMPROVEMENTS (Robotic Weapon System mounted with machine gun)
- I t can be fitted with GPS system.
- Gun can be mounted on QUADCOPTER
- Many sensor can be fitted like distance measurement, temperature sensor etc.
- Robotic hand can be fitted for many other applications
- Cutting tools can be used for some purposes.
- Wheel can be replace by analog human legs.
Posted By :
Share this Page
Please, Login to comment or reply
Robotic Weapon System
War Field Robot With Wireless Night Vision Camera (Rf Controlled)
Room cleaning robot
Automatic Grass Cutting Robot Powered By Solar Panel